11/29/2020 To 12/24/2020
During this season when COVID-19 has chased us indoors and, in many ways, away from one another, it is common to yearn for things to get back to normal. That’s what we have been waiting for. Advent is a spiritual season of waiting. As people of faith, we are not waiting to “get back” to anything. We are waiting for a promised day that we have yet to see, but it is a day on which we base our lives. In this sense, the church lives every day in the season of Advent. We are waiting for God’s promised day.
- 12/6/2020 Metanoia Moments Luke 3:1-14
- 12/13/2020 Worth the Wait Luke 1:5-15a
- 12/25/2020 Wisdom from Presbyville on a COVID Christmas
- 11/29/2020 These are not signs. Mark 13:24-37
- 12/24/2020 Go with The God We Have (and who has us) Luke 2:1-20