9/13/2020 To 10/18/2020
Leaving home is a common hunger. To escape an overbearing parent, to search for a missing loved one, to find excitement, or to find ourselves and live an authentic life. These road trips take a few different forms…some stories are prodigal stories. We leave so that we can come back home again for the first time. A favorite of our time is there is no real destination, the journey is the road. Some are refugee journeys…leaving what you thought was home is search of a place to belong.
- 10/11/2020 I'm Heading Out. Wanna Come Along? Mark 1:16-20
- 10/18/2020 Is that You; Wait, It's Me! Galatians 2:19-20
- 9/20/2020 Do You See Me? Genesis 12:1-3; Mark 1:14-20
- 10/4/2020 World Communion Sunday: Lessons from the Road Hebrews 11:32-12:2
- 9/27/2020 The Story of the Bible
- 9/13/2020 Hit the Road Luke 15:11-24