11/28/2021 To 12/26/2121
This is the season when we light the candles of Hope, Peace, Love and Joy. This year, perhaps more than most, we need a little joy. When spirits are battered and the heart is bruised, when life is wearying and hope is fragile, joy can seem hard to come by. But joy is a strong disposition. Joy is both a gift and a spirit that is pursued. It is an experience of grace and also the fruit of discipline. This Advent we will rehearse once again the story that is the source of joy to the world, as well as joy to us when we need it most.
- 12/26/2021 Rev. Sally S. Wright preaching
- 12/24/2021 Joy to Carry You Through - Family Worship
- 12/19/2021 Joy to the World
- 12/12/2021 Tidings of H̵a̵p̵p̵i̵n̵e̵s̵s̵ Joy Luke 3:1-18
- 12/5/2021 I'm coming to your house Luke 1:39-45
- 11/28/2021 Rejoice in the Lord always. Always? Phillippians 4:4-7